Skin Body 2019 welcomes all the attendees, speakers, sponsor’s and other research expertise from all over the world to the 2nd International Dermatology Conference: Skin and Body which is going to be held during November 20-21, 2019 in Bali, Indonesia.
We are very much honoured to invite you all to exchange and share your views and experience on the “Shielding Skin & Body with the advancement in Dermatology”.
Skin Body 2019 will bring together world-class personalities working on Dermatology, Cosmetology, Trichology, Psoriasis, Surgical Dermatology, Eczema, Melanoma, Vitiligo, Acne, Anti-Aging and other Dermatological diseases.
Why to attend 2nd International Dermatology Conference: Skin & Body:
This event will focus on latest research on different topics like Dermatologists, Cosmetologists, Trichologists, Plastic Surgeons, and Physicians. Skin Body 2019 invites you for Keynote talks, plenary talks, symposium, workshops, invited sessions and oral and poster sessions from various universities and associations. This will be the best opportunity to outreach the large gathering of participants from all around the world and get name recognition at this two-day event. World-eminent speakers, most recent researches, latest techniques and the advanced technologies in dermatology & Cosmetology using are the principal features of this conference.
Target Audience 2nd International Dermatology Conference: Skin & Body:
- Business delegates
- Associations and Societies
- Beauticians and Spa professionals
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Healthcare Industries
- Yoga & Fitness trainers
- Clinical Dermatology & its Therapies
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Cutaneous Conditions
- Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery
- Anti-Aging Treatment
- Acne & Scar Pigmentation
- Leprosy and Vitligo
- Keloid and Pityriasis rosea
- Skin Burns and related Cancers
- Fungal & Bacterial Infections of Skin
- Trichology and Hair Transplantation
- Laser Treatment Trends
- Natural Approaches to Skin & Hair
- Prevention & Treatment of Skin & Body
- Skin Rejuvenation & Resurfacing Therapy
- Stem Cell Therapy on Skin
- Skin Care & Nutritious Diet
- Current Trends in Dermatology