• Prep Time: 10 min(s)
• Total Time: 10 min(s)
• Servings: 6
These simple stuffed cream filled strawberries are easy to make and a crowd favorite, not to mention a great gluten-free dessert.
• 1 lb. fresh strawberries
• 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
• 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar, sifted
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
• Optional: 2 teaspoons fresh lemon zest
1. Cut the stems from the strawberries, so the strawberries can sit cut side down.
2. Cut a deep “X” from the tip down being careful not to cut all the way through.
3. Gently open up the strawberry. Set aside.
4. Cream the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla (and optional lemon zest) until nice and fluffy.
5. Pipe the filling into each strawberry using a pastry bag or a zip top bag with a pasty piping tip. You may also cut the end of a zip top bag to make a free form pastry bag and tip as well.
6. Top each filled strawberry with a blueberry.
7. Chill the strawberries for at least an hour before serving.
6 cups Fresh Baby Spinach
1 cup Fresh Blackberries
1 cup Cherry Tomatoes, halved
1 Green Onion Sliced
2 tablespoons Chopped Walnuts, Toasted (almonds can be substituted)
2 tablespoons Olive Oil
1 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
2 ½ teaspoons Honey
1 Garlic Clove, Minced
1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
¼ teaspoon Salt
¼ teaspoon Pepper
2/3 cup Crumbled Feta Cheese (optional)
1. In large bowl, combine spinach, blackberries, tomatoes, onions and walnuts.
2. In a small bowl whisk the rest of the ingredients, except feta. Drizzle over salad and toss
3. Sprinkle with cheese
Note: Boysenberries would also be delicious with this recipe.
- 6- to 7-pound pork butt, fat trimmed
- 1 1/4 cups Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons dried basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 3 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- Trim fat off pork butt and place meat in slow cooker.
- In a separate bowl, combine honey, soy sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, basil, onion powder and garlic. Pour on top of meat.
- Set slow cooker on low for 6 hours. When done, remove meat and pour sauce into a bowl. Let sit for 15 minutes and skim off any visible fat from the top.
- Pour sauce into saucepan over medium heat.
- Mix cornstarch with 1/4 cup water and add slowly to the sauce. Continue to stir, making sure there are no clumps.
- Make sure not to boil more than 1 minute as the cornstarch will break down.
- Shred meat and pour sauce over. Serve on buns.
SueBee – America’s Favorite Honey Recipes